Re: RAH 2000 broadcast on PBS next month

> Subject: RAH 2000 broadcast on PBS next month

Must be pledge-time again.  It'll probably be edited down somewhat
with plenty of those fascinating pledge breaks thrown in.  Sometimes
you get a Star Trek fan club answering the phones; all dressed up & shit.

A few years back one of my local PBS stations showed some of the
30 Years of Max R&B video during a pledge drive.  The thing I don't
like is their statements such as "You won't find this quality programming
anywhere else on T.V."  In reality, once the pledge drive is over, they
don't show *any* of that type of programming.

Still, all-in-all, PBS does a fine job & I watch often.

- SCHRADE in Akron