"jacked" in the face

In a message dated 02/15/2002 6:02:34 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> you mean to tell me you're getting to the age where getting "jacked" excites
> you?     I think you need to get a life.

Come on, dude.  It's just a stupid thing to do when drunk.  Lighten up.  I'm
not very old and it seems to entertain people and creates quite a rush.
Seems i would be creating less of a stir if i said i was smoking pot or
crack, or snorting cocaine.  You obviously don't drink much, which is good
since ur underage, but don't tell me to get a life just because i like to get
drunk once a week or so.  I reveal something personal about myself here on
this list and u tell me to get a life?  i prefer those who tell me to get
therapy.  ever seen animal house?  what i do is far less nuts than crushing
beer cans on one's head.  I like to do my standard, normal thing during the
week, and often on the weekends as well- but i also like to hang out with my
insane drunken friends from time to time and go a little nuts.  Is that OK?

kevin mc