Small world...

Hi,

I was just playing R&R Jeopardy online (awesome game, BTW! highly
addictive!), and bumped into a guy nicknamed "TheSeeker". So we started
talking about The Who and forgetting the game (I nevertheless won, though).
He was going to see them at the Gorge. I said I just saw them at RAH. He
asked me if I had the DVD, and I said I am *ON* the DVD. He said: "You
don't happen to be that guy with the green hair?"...

Unbelievable! :-) We started talking in capitals from there on. :-)

Made a new WHO friend. :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn