Re: [TheWhoMaximumRnB] Re: $$$ for CA dates !!!

L. Bird wrote:

> Who attended the Hollywood Bowl show last year?  Uh, lessee.  Nick Cage,
> Jason Schwartzman, Carol Burnett, Harrison Ford, Britney...uh, no, I guess
> she was at the NY show.  AEB?

Well, yes, I did, on 8/14/00, 3rd row in front of Pete,
within arms reach of Magik and WhoBabe, thanks to
my dear old friend Don Hershfeld's generousity.

I'd have recognised Cage, Ford and Burnett, but rest
assured, the others are not in my vocabulary, thankfully.

AnEnglishBoy~