Re: PASSWORDS-I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTIONS & $$$ for CA dates !!!

>Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:35:32 -0800 (PST)
>From: "Neil E. Weissman" <neilweissman@yahoo.com>
>
>Q104.3 in NY is the sponsor of the presale for the MSG shows.  To be
>eligible, go to www.q104.3.com and become a workforce member.

Great.  They give you a password today and then you get pestered with
their schedule and special offers for months afterward.  I'm still
getting e-mail from venues a thousand miles away, that got my address
in 2000 :-P.  Of course, I'll likely never see the inside of those
venues again unless D play there.

>Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:04:05 -0800
>From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
>
>Irvine Meadows/Verizon Amphitheatre tix
>are only $153.00-$38.50
>
>Hollywood Bowl tix are
>$550-$44
>
>What's the deal?

Richer area.  Money available for the asking.
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."