Re: RAH hotel

irish dave:-
> who else stayed at Park international?

Nope, Swallow International near Cromwell Road for me.

Andrew:-
> >Well its a small world indeed,  hi Christine I remember seeing you at
> >Garfunkels with your family I assume

Yeah, that was me with my parents and brother, they're not Who fans, but
they thouroughly enjoyed the show.  Just after you left Garfunkels, they
played the Who's 'Heatwave' of all things on their stereo thing!

>  next time in the Autumn shows,  say hallo.

OK!  That's if the Autumn shows do happen.  Anyone have any idea what's
happening with them?  I think the only mention I've seen of UK shows later
in the year is on Pete's site I think.  Anywho, all you Americans here, hope
you get your tickets alright for the summer!

from Christine