Who Cares

	 >From: John Hughes
	>Subject: Re: Pete's marble in the throat comment
>
>Again, it's an opinion, and if Pete were to de lurk and say "hey guys,
>give me a break, I love you all" I might change my mind:-)

I think I now have a really good feel for where you're coming from.
I've often wondered why Pete didn't every now and then check out what his
biggest fans are saying.  Or to simply say "hey, I see you.  Peace and
Love", or something like that.
If he's looking to really communicate with his fans, then why not?

Kevin in VT
I still think "Who Cares" would be a great title for the yet to happen new
album.
That is if it's not going to be "The Boy Who Heard Music".
:-)