RE: Pete's marble in the throat comment

>From: John Hughes <john@pureneasy.fsnet.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: Pete's marble in the throat comment
>
>Kevin, re
>Firstly, each of us has our own opinion and I respect yours; I  wasn't
>being insulting, just - IMO - realistic.

Fair enough. Sorry for my sensitivity.

>Pete has demonstrated a great deal of temporal vices and not
>a little looseness in his spiritual side.

agreed.

>Yes, he is human, and yes, I would agree with you to the extent that he
>cares plenty about those in his circle and how artistic/rock/literary
>circles perceive him. As for the fans, in my opinion he cares as little
>for us as he needs to, but he doesn't give a toss what we think of him,
>or, IMO, what most others think of him.

Without getting into too much detail, I think the way you've described Pete
above is how he *wishes* he were, and may try to achieve this sort of
separation.
But I think he falls short and can't help but care about what people think
and perceive him as, particularly those in his circle.
I personally like those that care, more than those that don't.

Big CONGRATULATIONS to local VT'ers Kelly Clark and Ross Powers for winning
GOLD in Snowboarding Half-pipe!
No Question....VT = Snowboard capital of the world!

Cheers,
Kevin in VT