Re: Christines RAH thoughts

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< BTW, I seem to remember someone here saying they'd be there in a MSG
t-shirt
 and a suede jacket, and I saw someone matching that description before the
 show a couple of tables away from me in a place called Garfunkels.

 from a very happy Christine

Well its a small world indeed,  hi Christine I remember seeing you at
Garfunkels with your family I assume,  I was the guy with the aforementioned
clothes,  I was with my wife,  sister and brother in law,  I checked you out
discretely ;-)  admiring your t-shirt,  just before leaving caught your eye
then went to the Queens Arms for the pre show meet,  next time in the Autumn
shows,  say hallo.

rgs
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71