Portsmouth Tape?/RAH Thursday

Hi listers,

Did anyone tape the first Portsmouth show, and if so does anybody want to
work out a trade?

I was at the first RAH show. Yep, PT was being cranky and it didn't have the
manic vibe of the first Portsmouth show. Maybe that was due to bigger venue,
but despite all that it was a good show. After My Gen the geezer rocking out
next to me said "Jesus, what a band. That was fucking great". Are people
getting a bit too picky with our boys? After all, ten years ago who'd have
believed that we'd get to see the Who in kick-arse rock'n'roll mode ever
again?

Cheers, Neil