Re: Floor seats at through the roof prices.

WOW, $250 US = $400 CDN.  Why will Pete not come to Canada?  Lets' see,
last time the Toronto show was cancelled because of "scheduling
conflicts" and replaced by an additional MSG show I believe it was.  I
love Pete's music, I just think he is a pompous and incredibly greedy
S.O.B.

Have Fun,

David

>From: Rich >Reply-To: thewho@igtc.com >To: thewho@igtc.com >Subject: Re:
Floor seats at through the roof prices. >Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 17:59:57
-0700 > >In article , > "Alan W. Jankowski" writes: > > > I don't know
about that Bird-at the Quad shows at MSG in '96 good floor > > seats were
available every night for less than face value. > >Yes, I remember there
being quite a few empty seats at MSG, but for >some of us a "bird in the
hand is worth two in the bush". Flying out >to NYC on a gamble just isn't
worth knowing -for sure- that I had a >seat. > > > And in 2000, > > $250
seats were available at the box office right up to show time. > >I think
that depends on which specific concert you're talking about. >For the
concerts I attended, everyone I talked to around my section >had gotten
their tickets through brokers and noone had gotten them at >the door or
through the box office. There were -no- empty seats at >any of the shows
I attended (Denver, Gorge, Shoreline). >-- >Ask me about my upcoming book
on Direct3D from Addison-Wesley! > Direct3D Book > Don't Support
Spammers! Boycott Fractal Painter 7! >