Re: Floor seats at through the roof prices.

In article <F25IPTjbFR1V82U4pmA0001364f@hotmail.com>,
    "Alan W. Jankowski" <exakta66@hotmail.com>  writes:

> I don't know about that Bird-at the Quad shows at MSG in '96 good floor
> seats were available every night for less than face value.

Yes, I remember there being quite a few empty seats at MSG, but for
some of us a "bird in the hand is worth two in the bush".  Flying out
to NYC on a gamble just isn't worth knowing -for sure- that I had a
seat.

> And in 2000,
> $250 seats were available at the box office right up to show time.

I think that depends on which specific concert you're talking about.
For the concerts I attended, everyone I talked to around my section
had gotten their tickets through brokers and noone had gotten them at
the door or through the box office.  There were -no- empty seats at
any of the shows I attended (Denver, Gorge, Shoreline).
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!