Re: RAH second night

Well what is there to add,   a blistering show,  certainly up from the first
night,  if not quite as powerful as Watford,  but an incredibly sonic and
aggressive performance again,  the Pete incident has been done enough,  all I
want to know,  was it Geoff Hurley who caught Pete and strummed along for a
while,  from my position,  dead centre,  ninth row I could of sworn it was
Geoff.

Firstly the pre-show tonight was beautiful,  just like to say hello again to
these and apologies to anyone I forget,  Ron, Crewey, Scott Pronesti,  Ian
Clarke,  Billy,  Steve, Ian and Louise,  Matt Dudley,  Paul,  Mike and Jeff
(and the other Shout members), Derrick and Bjorn  (disappointed you were so
conservatively dressed,  my wife was looking forward to seeing and
experiencing your flamboyance),  and everyone else,  great atmosphere,  but
just maybe a little too much to drink!  Scott hows your head mate!

Enough to say the highlight again was YMB,   I really thought we were going
to get another piece of TCT auction material,  but alas this guitar had more
than just a few seconds to live!,  but it will get it alright come the USA,
just wait and see!

America enjoy and send the boys back to us,  their still is much unfinished
business.

Cheers
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71