Pete falls off stage

I've been surfing around, looking for news of Saturday night's show,
and I can't believe there's no buzz about on the Paul Weller lists, the
Led Zeppelin lists, and so on.  Are we better organized than most fan
groups?  Did anybody from here go?

Whatever, I've found pics including Pete in the audience.  Many thanks
to Mike at the TheShout.  See if this link will do it:

www.angelfire.com/rnb/mik...Pete01.htm

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://greetings.yahoo.com