Re: Dates Announced!

>Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:16:27 -0800 (PST)
>From: thewho rocks <leb905@yahoo.com>
>
>Shoot.  Didn't they used to stop in Atlanta?

And Florida?  and sometimes...even...Texas?  Shoot indeed.

Maybe more dates will be announced.  Oh look, a monkey just flew out of my ass.

>From: "David Watkinson" <stilltugboat@hotmail.com>
>
>Hmmmm, Canada, Pete used to like us, but have has his greed and the
>Canadian dollar left us Wholess again???

Nah.  Pile up enough Canadian dollars and they're still worth something.
Must be some other reason.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend