sunrise Pete

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>
>Kevin:
>
>Then when you hear those songs <sunrise>, you should be able to relate. Or
maybe not,
>but it takes me right back there <heart getting squished>.

I think that's actually the problem.
Too many dark hours that don't enjoy being revisited.
Melancholia's got the anger that get's me past those dark times.
The alternative is depression.
I like soft Pete, like Blue Red and Grey, but not depressed and sad Pete.

>Maybe you just don't like acoustic Pete?

I *love* acoustic Pete.
I consider Pete to be one of *the* greatest acoustic guitarist alive.
He's absolutely brilliant.
Says something for learning to play the banjo too.
To see Pete and Richi Havens on the same day is to see acoustic guitaring at
it's best.
You could even call it a 'day in the garden'.

Hmmmmmm......
Where can I find some tracks of Pete playing banjo?

WHO TOUR schedule and The Winter Olympics!
Let the games begin!
Everyone get outside and do something fun tomorrow!

Looks like I'm gonna be catchin' a West coast show this go 'round. :-)
And, let me say this...
If anyone wants to experience a great show, I'd advise hitting Camden, NJ
(across the river from Philly).
Philly never let's you down.  Raw energy.
See you soon Joe!

These are good times to be a Who fan!
Kevin in VT