ticket protest: the line starts right over here!

i'm getting pretty fed up with these high ticket prices the who are offering
for their shows. not just that, but the fact that roger and John keep
complaining that they're broke. $192.70 each? I don't think so.

in this, I will settle the U2 and KISS argument:

let's face it folks, U2 puts on a killer of a show, complete with screens and
bono actually going into the audience and stuff. their ticket prices go up to
about $60. VERY generous if ya ask me.  another generous group? KISS.  they
played those open shed places in 2000 during their "farewell" tour.  their
price? $80.  it would sound logical that they might deserve the $192 price
tag since their shows are always over the top, complete with makeup, piro,
levitating drumset, etc. VERY generous group they are.
another group I forgot to mention above: pearl Jam. somewhere in the 90's,
they actually protested ticketmaster and those "corperate suit" assholes
about the high ticket prices they were demanding to see them perform. that's
what you call, TOO generous.

i'm planning on seeing the who in camden, and if the tickets cost $192.70,
fuck it. I ain't goin. screw em. hey they're screwing us, why not?    gee, I
wonder why their 2000 tour wasn't one of the biggest draws of that year. TOO
MUCH FUCKIN MONEY!

::sigh::  remember the days when bands got together just for the music and
maybe a girl or two?

I hope y'all understand.