Re:RAH first night

Was the "Young Man Blues" riff played like the Live at
Leeds version?

Leandro

> I am at my hotel after the shows and after a heavy day
of drinkin with dave van stavern,magik,bjorn,jeff house
and a ton of other listers like major tom and gitta..the
boys were awesome..not a lot of banter but they were
great,loud and electric...pete wore black jeans and a
dark blue long sleeve collared shirt and roger wore all
black..i am quite drunk so here is the setlist:

> cant explain
> substitute
> AAA
> i dont even know myself
> amazing journey/sparks
> pinball wizard
> im free
> my wife
> who are you
> gettin in tune
> BBE
> drowned/im one (pete acoustic solo)
> baba
> YBYB
> 515 (pete bowed to john after his amazing solo)
> WGFA
> TKAA
> summertime blues w/extended jam
> young man blues
> my generation

Quer ter seu prsprio enderego na Internet?
Garanta ja o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DommniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br