RE: redrickenbackersunshinejeffinlondonsongsidon'tlikesellingout

>From: JVNNSJSP@aol.com
>Subject: Re: The Who already in the studio?
>
>> Does this guy know something we don't know?
>
>Yeah, like the Red RICKENBACKER ?

Heh heh...that *was* a pretty big f-up.
Conclusion?  This guy just doesn't know what he's talking about (except for
all the positive things he said).
Wagnarian???
Um, ok.
:-)

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Laying off the Beatles; U Too; Spiritual Who; Canada
>Kevin:
>
>Obviously you've never had your heart shredded by a woman.

Actually, mine was quite completely smashed, "shredded", and then stomped on
back when I was 19.  And ironically, she too lived in a yellow house.
But, at that time, I was very heavily into Pink Floyd's The Wall.  The
combination of a devastating break-up (after waiting patiently for over a
year for this catholic girl to give it up!!!) and repeat listenings and
viewings of The Wall, just about did me in.  To this day I'm not the Floyd
fan I was.  After that,I turned to The Who...again.  Better to be pissed
about it all, then to melt away in self pity.

>I suppose you can't appreciate Melancolia either.

<GASP!>  Now you *know* that I *Love* Melancholia.  One of my favorite Who
songs.
Because the sun *is* shining, BUT NOT FOR ME!  (at times)

>Besides, DAMN MAN! The LYRICS: "The chances I've lost opportunities tossed
>away and into the blue..." There's nothing that good on Sgt. Pepper's
(sorry
>Nicole)!

Very valid point there.  I do have great respect for those lyrics.

>From: "leandromilani" <leandromilani@bol.com.br>
>Subject: Re:Who songs I don't like
>
>I don't like "Now I'm Farmer"

Awe man, I've always been "diggin'" that one. ;-)

>and "I'm Free"(89 tour
>version)...

Not alone there.

>From: jjthandmeh@juno.com
>Subject: Jeff the Idiot
>
>You'll all breathe a sigh of relief to know that Jeff got on a plane to
London tonight. Not the >plane we bought a ticket on, but another plane that
we bought a NEW ticket for.....

Phhhheeeeewwww.
Bet that cost him a pretty penny.
At least he'll be there.
That's *if* he's able to negotiate Heathrow successfully!!!  ;-)

Man, never knew busting on Jeff could be so much fun!

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>Subject: selling out
>
>Hey, if the dude <BB King> needs the money i won't begrudge him a living,
but if he has plenty
>and
>simply wants more to keep up a ridiculous lifestyle, then def a sellout.

yeah, that's what my wife says too.  But she also laughs at the
ridiculousness of the actual commercial.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT