Re: Bjorns attire!

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< 'm leaving right now... At the pre-show parties and shows I'll be wearing
 my golden leather jacket (which is fading) for "old times sake" (says the
 21 year old kid), >>

I will know you anywhere Bjorn,  I like this what you are wearing business,
helps to spot fellow posters,  me I will have a suede jacket,  black  MSG
2000 t-shirt,  and I have a shaved head,  say hallo and dont be a stranger.

Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71