selling out

In a message dated 02/06/2002 9:10:32 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Anyone else as nauseated by BB Kings new Burger King commercials?
> Can you imagine the outrage if it were Pete's head floating around on
> the
> TV???

BB also does a commercial for some new blood sugar tester, but i suppose
that's more legit because he is diabetic, i guess, or has some blood sugar
disorder.  I hate country music, but garth brooks is a monstrous sellout, and
i have to turn the channel when that insipid Dr. Pepper commercial comes on.
BB has done many commercials over the years, i believe.  Hey, if the dude
needs the money i won't begrudge him a living, but if he has plenty and
simply wants more to keep up a ridiculous lifestyle, then def a sellout.

kevin mc