-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com] Em nome de Rich
Enviada em: terga-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2002 19:16
Para: thewho@igtc.com
Assunto: Re: The Who in Brazil??? I doubt...

In article <004f01c1ae87$4dfa1ea0$5a01a8c0@akamine>,
    "Oswaldo Akamine Jr." <motax@uol.com.br>  writes:
> [...] a poll revealed that the brazilian
> audience expects "Aerosmith, Oasis, Kansas, Billy Joel, Lenny Kravitz,
> Jimmy Page, Joe Cocker, Limp Bizkit, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Santana,
> Sting, Stone Temple Pilots, U2, UB40, Yes, Duran Duran and The Who".

Why do they "expect" all these stars to show up?

AFAIK Yes, Duran Duran and Kansas aren't even functioning as touring
bands, are they?
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!