From:  Sroundtable@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:39:40 -0500 (EST)
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: RAH tickets

My friend Dave, who is doing a semester abroad in London from Auburn
University, wants to go to one of the RAH shows.  This should tell you the
publicity it is getting since he is in London and I am in New Orleans yet
this is the first he has heard of it.  Maybe he is too busy studying, but I
doubt it.  He likely will go to RAH with some money and try to scrounge an
extra, but if anyone on the list has any info on extra tix, Dave is
interested.  You can either e-mail him at feindav@auburn.edu, or e-mail me at
sroundtable@aol.com.  He is extremely reliable and trustworthy.  I put my
good name :>)  up as collateral.  I do have a good record of coming through
on trades, etc. (100% so far) with people on the list.  Thanks.

kevin mc

http://mail2web.com/ .