Re: What would The Who sound now? + Kid stuff

At 15:34 4-2-02 -0500, Jon wrote:
>My 14 year old daughter  said that she would want to hear The Who play "Under
>a raging Moon" so that Zak can give a full blown tribute to The Man. She is
>into all the Blink 182 peppy cute rock and all of that, but she isalso a
>serious fan of The Who. My brother was shocked at how all of my kids call the
>members by their first names.

FYI; I'm a die-hard 21-year old WHO fan and I just love the rock from bands
like Blink 182, Sum 41 (or whatever) and American Hi-Fi. Me and my
flatmates call it neo-punk. It's the controlled chaos and aggression man,
it still rules! :-)

The JEB often did play a full version of "Under A Raging Moon" (an awesome
one indeed) as a tribute to Keith.

Bjorn