Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #35

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<<  keep thinking that trendy stuff doesn't last very well, and that
 something classic that's not style dependent would be best.  I think
 PARTING SHOULD BE PAINLESS falls into this category.  Maybe while The
 Who is so hot, Roger should reissue this one on cd?

You know this for me at least is Rogers worst solo outing,  although I agree
it could be part of a re-issue,  its strengths as an album have always eluded
me,  the title track in particular always made me cringe,  the music and Rogs
singing rank up there with the worst he has put to vinyl,  just an opinion
and I know others will differ,  FWIW my favourite RD solo piece is CWTSTM.

Later
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71