Re: A Swine is a Swine and Not Even The Who Can Save Them aka Pigs is Pigs

>MY fear is that those who use Ecstasy are going to be chronically
>depressed, so when we get old all those who are taking care of us will be
>either depressed or a Mexican.

Ecstasy raises your body temperature and cooks your brain, doesn't it?  All
the Ecstasy users will be in there with us.  Hopefully the Mexicans have
better sense.  ;)

>No Who fan mass murderers out there that I've heard about.

Maybe a couple of big-time swindlers.  Who was that guy behind i-Bash?  And
then maybe...but no, I won't go into the London scene.

keets