Resolution

What a great diary.  From it I gathered these rather obvious things...

1). Pete and Roger are understanding one another still.  They are enjoying
one another's company. Their roles are a bit reversed.  Roger disturbed, Pete
telling him to keep his eye on that ball.

2). They enjoy the great band that they have and plan on calling it The Who
still.

3). The new album is the goal now. They are taking the time to do it right.

4). This will be performed live.  They will be back.

5).  Pete is not getting his hopes up for a commercial success.  Good. Who
needs that pressure anyhow.  Just do what you do.

6).  Pete has the excuse that new material is hard to write even for younger
artists in the present climate.  Good.  Use what ever you need to use to
remove the fear of failure.

7). He expects 2 or 3 of the new songs to stand up on stage with their old
hits. Nevermind, forget about low expectations!!

8). Pete respects Roger and is valuing his passion and enthusiasm.  Roger is
the man behind the man.  Pete seems to be wise enough now to realize that
Roger has good taste.  And good ideas.

I am thrilled.  But not counting chickens yet.

Jon in Mi.