Re:Pete's bro in TKAA?

> I was watching TKAA again the other night, and I noticed a mustached guy
> sitting behind Keith Moon right at the beginning of Barbara Ann who looked
> a whole lot like Pete, but obviously wasn't.  It wasn't Simon, for sure.
> Anyone know if that was another Townshend brother?

Without watching this movie in a few years,if memory serves me right here, it
is Mick Double - long time band roadie. He is seen in many of the concert
videos from the 70's,scurrying about - behind the stage. You can see him in
the Charlton video and a few others. Most of the time,he seems to be
assisting Moonie's equipment issues.
Got to hang out with Mick on the 2000 tour at the Irish Pub in NYC.

Marc Starcke