Re:Houston '75

I have a couple of Mp3's from that show in my PC. Really
good sound, specially Moon drums. It impressed me, it's
very rare to heard Moon drums sounding as good as in
that show!!!! His drumming is incredible as well,
Drowned, Sparks, WNGTI/See Me Feel Me, Substitute are
great!! But I think Pete's playing in that show was not
so good - lack of guitar solos, IMO. What hell Pete said
after "Summertimes Blues"??? "He's the number one"??? He
says something similar in the Cleveland '75 show as well.
What the problem with the live versions of "Drowned",
Scott?

Leandro

Venha para a VilaBOL!
O melhor lugar para vocj construir seu site. Facil e gratis!
http://vila.bol.com.br