[no subject]

Royal Albert Hall CD release

A double CD release of the bands show in aid of the
Teenage Cancer Trust at the Royal Albert Hall in 2000
is planned for release in March 2003. All the proceeds
will be going to the TCT. The CD set will be released
on the SPV gmbh label for worldwide release.

There will also be a four track bonus CD of tracks
taken from the bands 2002 performances at the RAH. The
tracks are: I'm Free, Young Man Blues, I Don't Even
Know Myself and Summertime Blues.

Matt

=====
-Brian in Atlanta