TKAA DVD "News"

This just in from "John" at the official KIDS ARE ALRIGHT DVD website:

http://www.thekidsarealright.net

* * * *
Hello everyone.  I want to apologize for not updating the site in a while.
I have been in London working on the DVD for the last 30 days digging
up some really fun stuff, shooting some interviews and lots of other things.
While I was there a waitress spilled some beer on my laptop and fried
the thing leaving me out of touch with the site and all of your e-mails.  I
will try to get it all updated by the end of this week.  Sorry for the incon-
venience and thanks for your patience.

John

* * * *

- SCHRADE in Akron