who are they update

Well, Mc is mad at his guitar section for losing interest.  Poor attendance
at practices by a guitar section that was actually asked to pick times and
dates so they would fucking show up has made me mad and we haven't practiced
in 3 weeks.  If my 2 guitarists don't show some interest and call me to ask
about practice, I will replace them and start over with the current drummer.
Here is our current catalogue.  My favorites are Magic Bus, you really got
me, and I'm Free.

ICE
Mag Bus
Amaz journ/sparks
pinball wiz
I'm Free
my generation
who are you
baba o'riley

non who:

you really got me
paranoid (black sabbath)
no sugar tonight
layla
rock and roll (zep)

We are working on playing the "home grown" night at world famous Tipitina's
maybe in February or march.  No gigs scheduled at the moment.

mc