Re: Who influenced who(m)

> D'Uhh,  Yeah!!!   That's right!  And if we still don't get it,  lets just put
> on some Whitesnake and hear it all said plainly.

I like my low-brow music in the form of Triumph, thank you very much.

> But what was all of that deep-meaning bullshit  Pete was writing about?

You know what I'm talking about - the rich little character vignettes of the
early days, the sweeping, spiritual, gritty, grandness of a piece like TOMMY.
The self-deprecating introspection later on.

And not just that.  The *word choice* as well.  Let's not forget that Pete
rested on very few cliche's in his lyrical writing.  Striking & intelligent word
choice.  Often overlooked.  Rarely equaled.

- SCHRADE in Akron