Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #344

I've got an account at yahoo. Look in Mail OPtions and then in General Preferences. Look for Replying down near the bottom and sthen et it to include tthe message when replying.

Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 13:48:07 -0800 (PST)
From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>

> post looked like this:

Alan:

If there's a way to do it, I can't find the place to set it (I did the above > myself). If someone knows how to make Yahoo do that, please contact me privately. I can try subscribing under a different service which has this feature, I guess.

Bring sanity back to Washington -
                       vote Kerry/Edwards in 2004

                                             Cheers             ML