Re: Who influenced Zep influenced blah blah blah

Please point out the similarities otherwise....start eating, be-
cause I don't hear any.

Ok..........I am not as eloquent as several of you are ( I am still waiting
for someone to take my Who Christmas Album and come up with more parody,
which is what I thought would happen)........so I am not going to even try to
dazzle anyone

I am not saying exactly........but when I hear Whole Lotta Love, I think of
Young Man Blues.  I got my seasonings out.......but my key board is still too
rare for me.............is that enough?  Don't you agree even a little bit?

Sincerely,
Johanna <I'm a lover, not a fighter>