Re: Robbed of Who

Ouch......that hurts.

Back in the early 90's, when cassettes were the thing, I had my cassette box
with all my precious Who in it, stolen out of my car.........not like what
you had, but it hurt.

But the worse for me was, when I was 13, I already had an impressive vinyl
Who collection with a lot of solo's and imports.  My dad, thinking that the
music I was listening to, was making me rebel, took all of my Who and to this
day I have no idea what he did with them.  But, when I want to get a reaction
from him, I'll give him a tid bit of Who info.........pisses him off!!!  Oh,
I am so bad............hehehehe.  It only hurts when I laugh.

My deepest condolences to you.......

Sincerely,
Johanna