Robbed of Who

Greetings All,

This past Friday at 5:00pm, I got a call at work to say
that our apartment had been broken into. Not much was
taken since the thief was interrupted by suspicious
neighbours (bless 'em). He left only with the digital
TV convertor unit and remote controls but one of the
TVs had the wire all bundled up and was ready to go.

Anyways, after getting home the place needed to be
checked out for anything else. I walked into the den
and that's when I noticed it. The big, gaping hole on
a shelf in The Who corner. This miserable, low-life,
stole MY FREAKING WHO CDs!! Can you imagine my reaction?

Lots of other music was taken too but the loss of my Who
stuff is, needless to say, devastating. One of them had
a guitar pick in it that John Entwistle used when he
played Bourbon Street here in Montreal in '96. I doubt
I'll ever get that back and I am crushed.

Thankfully, I had "The Who By Numbers" in the car and
always have the vinyl to fall back on but it is going
to take much time and $$$ to replace what is now gone.
Only a few boots were touched so I still posess those
cherished pieces.

Anywho, it could have been much worse. Below is a list
of the damage. There may be more that have not yet been
accounted for.

Kepping my chin up,
Stoo

The Who - A Quick One (re-issue)
The Who - Sell Out (re-issue)
The Who - Live at Leeds (re-issue)
The Who - Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy
The Who - Who's Next (re-issue)
The Who - Tommy (w/London Symphony at the Rainbow)
The Who - Quadrophenia
The Who - Odds & Sods (re-issue)
The Who - Who Are You
The Who - Who Are You (re-issue)
The Who - Face Dances (re-issue)
The Who - It's Hard (re-issue)
The Who - Join Together I-II
The Who - 30 Years of Maximum R&B I-IV (anyone want an empty box?)
The Who - BBC Sessions
The Who - BBC Sessions (Best Buy bonus disc)
The Who - Denver 2000 web downloads (new gift - never even heard it)
The Who - Encore Series (Toronto 2002 - got it only 2 weeks ago)
The Who - New Year's Eve (boot - Tommy rehearsals)
Pete Towhshend - Who Came First (re-issue)
Pete Townshend - Rough Mix
Pete Townshend - Who Are You (Gateway remix CD single)
Pete Townshend - Music Must Change (boot- Who Are You demos)
Roger Daltrey - Under A Raging Moon
Roger Daltrey - Can't Wait To See The Movie
Roger Daltrey - Rocks In The Head
Roger Daltrey - A Celebration: The Music of Pete Townshend and The Who
John Entwistle - The Rock (w/JAE GUITAR PICK!!)
Simon Townshend - Among Us (Rising Records version)