Re: Who influenced Bowie influenced blah blah blah

> Both of whom were influenced by The Who. ESPECIALLY
Zeppelin.

You know, that's another thing.  I don't hear any Who
influence in Zep-
pelin.  What Who influence?  An electric guitar?
Because they're a
4-piece?  Robert Plant's hair?

Hmmm, but was not John Bonham a huge Keith Moon fan???
It would be a influence, it wouldn't??? I have see a
Bonham statement : " I'm the best Keith Moon imitater in
all world" Well, I don't necessarly agreed with that
statement :)

Leandro

Venha para a VilaBOL!
O melhor lugar para vocj construir seu site. Facil e gratis!
http://vila.bol.com.br