Early Morning Cold Taxi

Hello,

I was in Nova Scotia the last couple of days.   In
Charlottetown,  Prince Edward Island to be exact.  Suffice
it to say, I was not prepared for the weather they had (10 inches of snow).

As I was getting up yesterday to get the tax at 5:00 AM, and
while I was shivering in the back of the cab going to the
airport, I could not shake the lyrics to "Early Morning, Cold Taxi",

"I know it's, getting late..."

Glad to be back in Philly where we're now getting dumped on!  :)

Joe in Philly