Re: Rabbits Tribute to John

I received my copy yesterday  3/12/02,  I am in the UK where they are
despatched from and I ordered it the day the post came that they were on
sale.

I received no notification of postage, but the CD was autographed by Rabbit
as requested.

Hope this helps.

Sorry I cant transcribe the post that asked this question but AOL 7 can be
pants sometimes ;)

cheers
Andrew

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
  We have drums everywhere. As they go to the dressing room,
   please say an incredible thank you to The Who."
                                                   Compare Jeff Dexter The
Oval 18/9/71