Re: Who Christmas Album

Sounds like a joke to me.  Sure YOU haven't been hitting the nog?

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:12:17 EST
From: SicilianMother@aol.com

Has anyone seen this?  I just came across it today, it is a 2 CD
set.......some of the tracks include:

Trick of the Christmas lights - Live version from Hard Rock Cafe, LV
Shakin all over - Santa's acoustic version - Previously unreleased.
Amazing journey - R. Daltrey who is currently flying back to UK...again
Jingle Baba O'Riley - shortened version.  Zak Starkey on Jingle Bells
Long live Rock Fireplaces - Irvine, California Encore Version
Frosty the Snowman with Happy Jack Frost - tribute to John Entwistle
Santa is coming down - Rabbit - keyboards, guests including D. Elfman
Christmas - Original track from Tommy Album, 1975
Heaven and Hell - Originally Title "Naughty and Nice" Lost verse mix

Bonus Tracks:

Sleigh Bells on my magic bus - a Who Holiday classic
Faith in Something Bigger - P. Townsend and The St. Simon & Zak Boys Choir -
Work in progress mix.
Had Enough Brandy  & skip the Eggnog - K. Moon on drums, 1978
:-),
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true"