From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Great Ross Halfin site (Who pics)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:35:12 EST

<A HREF="http://rosshalfin.co.uk/books/books-the-who.html";>Ross Halfin - Books - Maximum Who</A> <A HREF="http://rosshalfin.co.uk/thewho/thewho11.html";>Ross Halfin - The Who</A>

Click on these links to see what this great rock photographer has to say
about our boys compared to the many other bands in his repertoire. I checked
out some of the other bands on his site and he says some pretty blunt things.
I like that.

Due to Scott's glowing review, I am going to get that Maximum Who book!