Jeff: gone wackadoo (again)

I was angry with you BEFORE the show when I extended offers of hospitality,
which was followed by your indecisiveness about going or not, immediately
followed by your pressuring me to give you your ticket money back

Jeff:

Again, *I* am twisting words???? I ASKED you nicely to see if anyone needed a ticket, as you HAD the actual ticket and were on the scene, and said if you do "get what you can for it, and if you can't sell it give it to someone." You call THAT pressure? I also put a note on this list, asked someone else to do the same on the other list, and had it up on an auction on Yahoo, while I was at it. You act as if you were in some way obligated...no such thing was implied or was in any way mentioned.

You extended hospitality, I was unable to take you up on it and let you know with a month's notice, and it stung you in some unfathomable way. That is what happened. A human being could understand the situation I found myself in, you apparently are unable. Good for you.

by your rationalizing about why it was really a good thing that you missed
the show (which continues to this day)

Except that I said TO YOU personally and on this list I wanted them to stop the day Entwistle died, before I knew there would even BE anymore shows. Clearly indicating how I felt about it. And when I heard the Boston show wasn't up to par I was very glad I didn't see it, so there was no rationalization to it except in your mind.

, followed by a request that I arrange to pick up a T-shirt for you.

A simple request IF you sold the ticket you might do me a small favor, apparently too much to ask YOU but a friend got me one anyway, thanks for all your trouble. I had no idea you were so damned sensitive. I mean, forget the gifts I gave you and your family all the while, like the movie your daughter won't take out of the DVD player for instance. I can see how very much you appreciate them. Oops, I guess I was putting pressure on you for an event that had yet to happen...

 All the while you moaned about the
unfairness of it all, and about how God and George W Bush were conspiring

You have done plenty of major league bitching about Bush yourself, there, Chum. Not to mention Mc and the list and your new baby and other things. You're pretty high matinence yourself. I stayed there with you every step of the way, without complaint. And no complaints even now, because I do that sort of thing for my friends and don't feel a bit bad about it. Guess that's the difference between us.

that you didn't grace my home with your presence.

Glad to do you that favor, more now than ever. I had intended to get a hotel but YOU INSISTED. Of course, as you say and it comes out so clearly in your note, you're not angry about it or anything...yes, it was the Aerosmith remark, that's right, I have to remind myself...

emotions.  Please explain to your audience why it is that we are having a
personal argument on a semi-public forum.

Because you said "I wrote the letter" followed by comments. Otherwise, my remark would have been it.

Where's Jim Sigel?  I really feel close to him tonight ;-)

I'll bet you do. Be proud.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML