condescension

ML said "No one should be "hostile and angry" about it. No harm, no foul. I
don't understand why a month later I'm still having to deal with "hostility
and anger.""

This is not true.  Is it not enough that you twist my words in private?  Why
do you need to do it in public?

What I was angry about yesterday was this remark that you made on this list:
"Otherwise, I'd be on the Aerosmith list, if I felt the way you do. Just
crank it out, man, fuck the quality."

Your private response was that bascially you weren't condescending to me,
just to people like me.  Nice defense :-(
Why is it so difficult to say you condescended to me?  I do it to you all
the time.  You could always use the 'but you started it' defense.
I'm not sure how you twisted my anger over this remark as some anger about
coming to a show.  It boggles the mind.

"I guess it doesn't matter. "Why should I care...""

Good question.
Why should you care when someone you call a friend expresses anger toward
you?
Hmmm....a very good question.

Jeff