Cop Buzzkiller

I didn't feel slighted, but I was left wondering what happened to you since
you were one of the reasons that I drove from my house to Boston.

Jon:

Circumstances I'd rather not discuss on the list, but beyond my control in any case so it doesn't really matter. They had nothing to do with Jeff whatsoever. Or you, or anyone outside of the Myrtle Beach area. It's true I wasn't thrilled about seeing Who's Left, but still planned to attend and hope for the best.

I just wanted to meet you and I don't understand what happened.  You were so
up on the gatherings and then poof. I do understand that people go through
stuff.

As I said, I have regrets about not being there to meet you, Lela, Kevin, George, Billy, etc. etc. but there was nothing I could do.

Better known by whom?.  I have only heard that from you.

There have been at least two other people on this list that I've noticed.

Jeff was the host, Mark.

Lela:

I had to make a choice, and I made it. I even did my damnest to excuse a trip I knew intellectually I shouldn't make. In the end, I bowed to the situation. That is not unreasonable by any standard. No one should be "hostile and angry" about it. No harm, no foul. I don't understand why a month later I'm still having to deal with "hostility and anger."

I guess it doesn't matter. "Why should I care..."

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML