Re: Buzzkill switch

The unfriendly email was from me.
No, Lela there was no intimidation.  More like hostility, anger and
disappointment.  All of it personal.

And not a single scrap warranted, all completely created from your speculation and misunderstanding. As seen by your early (and incorrect) usage of the term "sour grapes." I have absolutely no regrets about not seeing this incarnation of The Who, better known as Who's Left. I have some regrets about not seeing and partying with Who fans at the venue, but one less than I had this morning. However this entire problem you have was created whole cloth from and by yourself, and on your head it rests however uneasy. No one else felt slighted because I wasn't there; doesn't that tell you something?

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML