Re: buzzkill

At present, The Who are not "becoming a new creative unit". The sound is different but they are sticking to the same setlist every show with some jamming during "The Kids Are Alright" and "My Generation". The future may tell otherwise, but for now, ease off on that household cleanser and you may become a little less delusional. ;)
It's not delusion. This is a given. If they're playing music, then they're becoming a new creative unit--without John. The only other option is to quit.

I gather you're about to bring up the next standard complaint on the disgruntled fan's list of complaints, which is that they're not producing NEW music. So maybe they are and you just haven't noticed.

;)
keets