Re: tour and album

The Who compared to the beatles?  The Beatles could not ply live  - the
people I know who say they saw the beatles all agree that the shows were no
good - they just stood and played - boringly too.

The Stones - read an autobio on the early days re: excitment of live - same
with the Who concert reputation - the beatles couldn't do the live for Sgt
P - too complicated. Remember the aborted attempt at Quad originally, or
Lifehouse?

I say toour and tour on boys - stimulate interest. Just visit some smaller
venues - like in Canada, and create a ticket price young people can afford
- build a new live fan base.

Steve