Re: everything old is new

> Reports are that the Stones are digging up
> a bunch of obscurities for their tour. It
> will be interesting to see if they use them
> more in the club venues than the stadium
> shows.

Rumor from WhoAreYou is that Zep may tour next year:

>Subject: MORE WHO NEWS from Gary Graff on 94.7 WCSX

 Hell yeah! Yes, Gary has stated in effect that when the tour is over,
 the WHO will go into the studio with it's current unit and make some
 tunes! Apparently Pete has written some stuff Gary said.

 ALSO!

 He has said that Led Zeppelin is talking tour in 2003 as well as the
 WHO.

 Now being asked the question of the hangup with Jones in ZEp and his
 stements a year ago saying that..."no drummer, no reunion." meaning
 no Bonham, no tour. Well, Gary said that Jones has changed his mind,
 and that Page has been in contact with him and apparently Jason
 Bonham is slated to fill in at drums. Now this sure sounds far
 fetched to me, but Gary is usually on target when he puts forth news.
 I've never known him to be wrong.

 Anyone who has heard more than this, please add a little, I'd like to
 get the whole lowdown.

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://finance.yahoo.com