Re: White boots

It was I, Shannon, What did they say, "baby spice?"  "Austin Powers"?
"Freak of nature"?
No. :) It'a a gal with the screen name Jazz on TheShout. She commented that she didn't see much in the way of Union Jack flags like she had at some concerts before. And then this is what she has to say about you:

In the parking lot, I saw a young girl--maybe 18, dressed in white go-go boots and a Brit Flag dress. It made me smile. But it also reminded me of "slit-skirts" Gosh, Id look ridiculous at 36 in that outfit.

keets